Little Jake was once simply three weeks historical at the time he discovered himself caught in a burning shed. Rescued by way of a neighborhood firefighter Bill Lindler, the pup sustained burns to 75% of his body, which includes his paw pads.
Sadly his proprietors left him in the back of at the veterinary hospital due to the fact they couldn’t come up with the money for to pay for his treatment. Fortunately for the dog, the identical firefighter who rescued him selected to undertakehim after he heard the news.
Accompanied by way of caring human beings at the Hanahan Fire Department, Jake healed rapidly. He is now the legitimate mascot of the Fire Department and he travels to faculties to aid kidsexamine about furnace protection and how to proceed on emergencies